[Land-speed] Non LSR but I couln't help myself

Tom Bryant saltracer at awwwsome.com
Tue Jan 13 08:22:56 MST 2009

AMEN it that Dave!

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

-------Original Message-------

From: Dave Dahlgren
Date: 1/13/2009 5:03:29 AM
To: J.D. Tone;  land-speed at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Non LSR but I couln't help myself

Joe Smith was making 42 and hour putting left front wheels on Buicks is the
problem with medical dental optical 401 and 8 weeks vacation.. Worse his
union will fight any type of automation or anything that might make the
factory profitable. to make it worse Buffy amd Muffy need new designer
clothes every week but want them on the cheap so look alike from Sri Lanka
is just fine with them Chippy needs sports gear for all 7 varsity sports so
that means they need at least 2 SUVs to haul this all around and of course
Joe needs a fun car of his own to park in front of the 5000 sq. ft house and
pool... so where do you think the real problem might be.. It is called greed
at the employee level along with the I gotta have it all and all of it right
now..sigh.. Decades ago the USA buying public has changed priorities from
quality to price and generally you can not have both so the problem is from
within and we are the problem..

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of faint_grain.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of imstp_animation_butterflies_en_020908.gif]