[Land-speed] Ballast.... and Hotels......

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Fri Jan 2 14:14:35 MST 2009

On Jan 2, 2009, at 4:02 PM, drmayf wrote:

Now, are the hotels accepting reservations yet?

mayf
______

Mayf:

I just posed that query on the landracing.com website, and found this
post:

"I just called the Peppermill/Rainbow/Montego Bay reservation line to
confirm Jan 9th as the day they will be taking reservations for
Speedweek. They have moved the date forward to Feb 3rd, 8am mountain
time."

Give it a try if you'd like and let us know what you learn, hey?
Thanks.

       Jon Wennerberg
Tall guy with moustache
and a pair of 2 Club hats