[Land-speed] British Steam effort 139.843mph

Bryan Savage b.a.savage at wildblue.net
Thu Aug 27 11:19:18 MDT 2009

I had the same thoughts Tom. The Stanley must have had a CD of almost
2.00 and a frontal area of 30 sq ft. Put in something like the Vesco's dad's
liner and..... 200+. in my opinion.

Strange, when I add 151 + 136 and divide by 2, I get an average of 143.5,
not 138.843 ?????
Maybe my pencil isn't working...

Bryan