[Land-speed] British Steam effort 139.843mph

Skip Higginbotham saltrat at pahrump.com
Thu Aug 27 09:31:35 MDT 2009

I don't know if Jack does, but I have my ears on.....I agree,
Tom.....anyone want to get the record back and put it up a bunch? I
have some ideas and would provide our "Rose" as the initial test
vehicle. I would think that around $50k should do it...........how
fast is a "bunch"? 200, 250? Ideas?

I bet that a power train could be designed and built this winter for
the record next season. The engine exists.....

Skip