[Land-speed] Fast

Doug ............. boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 16 08:36:57 MDT 2009

Tom,... thank you for your reply,     ..it certainly wasn't expected.

  Again I wish to express my condolence to you and yours at this trying time.
I really can think of no further words to add after I read Sparky's most
recent message to you. I think all of us feel the same, -you are family to
us;

 " Thanks for the inspiration you and your family
have provided over the years -our sense of loss is minuscule compared to
yours -we will all feel a little bit of it as we live and see any reminder of
you and your family's great racing accomplishments and as we pray for the
Lord
to be with you and all who knew and loved Barry..."

 As we all well know,  life will roll on,..

-and we all hope that you will stay in touch with us on a regular basis
                 ...to keep us 'up to date' of your future machinations and
'projects'.

 best  regards,  your 'brother ' friend,
                    Doug  Anderson

                        Bainbridge, New York  USA
       -105 + miles south of the world famous  'Syracuse
Mile '
       -241.4  miles north of the Williams Grove Speedway  pit gate
       -2229.1  or so miles due east of the marvelous  Bonneville Salt
Flats