[Land-speed] Memorial Services

Doug ............. boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:02:38 MDT 2009

Tom,.. may I convey my deepest condolences to you and your entire family.

   I think I can speak for all on this 'list' when I say we all share your
loss.

   I will be by your side in spirit on Saturday...

   May Barry rest in peace eternally and smile down upon you

             Sincerest regards,  Doug  Anderson

               2247  or so miles due east of the marvelous Bonneville Salt
Flats

> Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:56:14 -0700
> From: saltracer at awwwsome.com
> To: land-speed at autox.team.net
> Subject: [Land-speed] Memorial Services

 All,

If you have not heard, I wanted everyone to have the date and time for
Memorial Services for Barry Bryant.

 Saturday, 2 PM at the "Redding Christian Fellowship" on Victor Ave. Redding,
CA

 Thanks to everyone for your support to bear the grief we are all working
through
 It is overwhelming of the outpouring of friendship and tears shed. I love you
all!

       Tom