[Land-speed] Memorial Services

Tom Bryant saltracer at awwwsome.com
Wed Aug 12 21:56:14 MDT 2009

All,

If you have not heard, I wanted everyone to have the date and time for
Memorial Services for Barry Bryant.

Saturday, 2 PM at the "Redding Christian Fellowship" on Victor Ave. Redding
CA

Thanks to everyone for your support to bear the grief we all working through
 It is overwhelm of the outpouring of friendship and tears shed. I love you
all!

Tom

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of faint_grain.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of imstp_animation_panda_en_020908.gif]