[Land-speed] Fw: Pontiac gone!!!

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Tue Apr 28 12:16:29 MDT 2009

On Apr 28, 2009, at 11:26 AM, Ed Van Scoy wrote:

FEIW, I think they need to get rid of GMC (duplication) and Buick
America.....
Only the Chinese are crazy enough to buy a Buick........
Ed
----

Well, not really, Ed.  When's the last time you saw a Buick going down
the road near where you live?  Did you look at the driver?  I betcha
that driver had blue-white hair.  It used to be that older folks
bought Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis -- now the Buick seems
to be the car of choice for the 60++ set.  Of course -- maybe they're
crazy, too.

       Jon Wennerberg
Tall guy with moustache
and a pair of 2 Club hats