[Land-speed] O2 Sensor Bung Extender

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Sun Apr 5 20:13:07 MDT 2009

Do a google search on lsu 4.2 and you might find the neirst cell needs 600 c
just to operate....that is over 1100 F klaus can do all the calcs in the
world but response time for meaningful data is around 300 ms..... the
farther you are from the combustion chamber the slower it gets as well.. BTW
what is molecular speed in milkes per
hour??????????????????????????????????? or furlongs per fortnight if
necessary.. sigh.,............
Dave