[Land-speed] New LSR

dan warner dwarner230 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 16:54:13 MST 2009

There was a piece on 60 Minutes last year about some rich guy who built an
America's Cup contender using the same principles. His boat had dual hulls and
a sail(?) like the subject. It was so fast in testing that it was deemed
illegal before racing. I think the cost was in excess of $22M.

DW

--- On Thu, 4/2/09, bobbyhotrods at comcast.net <bobbyhotrods at comcast.net>