[Land-speed] Hurricane Ike & World Finals

Jim Webb jimwebb at nutsracing.com
Thu Sep 25 05:26:00 MDT 2008

Hah! Good one. Yes, anything coming in out of the north is suspect around
here! The actual hurricane winds were not too bad here, but the tornados
were. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why a C-130 was flying so low
over the house as the outer fringes of the storm started over the house
around midnight. Of course, I had to run outside to see... I heard three
tornados that night.

Jim Webb
Choc Full o' Nuts
A/PP B/PP D/PP ?/FL