[Land-speed] Accident Data Acquisition

Benn karhu at california.com
Thu Sep 11 16:02:39 MDT 2008

Sounds good--who's designing it?  The concept sounds good, and lots of
accident investigators would use such a device, I think.
I've witnessed lots of instrumented crashes, and the closest I've seen to
what you're describing utilized an Edelbrock (I think) data acquisition
system.....way bigger than a matchbox.   And I'm not sure it had the 1000 hz
x 6 channels sampling rate you'd probably want (x, y, z, pitch, roll, yaw).
Benn