[Land-speed] NON-LSR ENGINE STUFF

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 16:08:04 MDT 2008

oh you're bad Dick...

-shame on you for your disparaging remarks about fine AMERICAN machinery !I've
had Harley-Ds for decades and I ain't neva had one

c heers to ya , ' Dirt Track Doug '

-20 miles from Square Deal Raceway,

        -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,

        -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway

       -105 miles south of  ' The Syracuse
Mile ' ...

       -241.4 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway

       -2247 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt
Flats

but never more than a few feet from a cold one

Speedway Bikes, Minibikes  and Harley- D's rode with equal joy,

            Dog Training,
Murdersickle Parts,  Emergency Airship repair,

Hot Air,  Hot Blues, Cold Beer,  Fast Cars,  an' Warm Willin'
Wimin'

Aerial Surveillance,  Corrupt Politicians exposed,  Midgets,
Sprint Cars,

-and 'Slide Jobs'  truly appreciated  for the  FINE ART
that they are