[Land-speed] NON-LSR ENGINE STUFF

jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Wed Sep 3 16:41:01 MDT 2008

It's a snowthrower -- why are you trying to run it in jungle-high temps (well,
50F is hot for a snowthrower...)?

No fuel pump - gravity feed, right?  The key that holds the flywheel/fan on
the crank might have failed and farkled the
timing -- look there.  The cam gear won't get out of time with the crank
unless you've been insdie there, but the key can
break if you've hit something that instantly stopped the crank from turning
(picked up a big stone in the auger and the pin
in the drive did not b reak as it should have).

Jon

On Wed Sep  3 17:06 , "Ed Weldon"  sent: