[Land-speed] Hans Device and Safety

Doug Odom dlodom at charter.net
Thu Sep 4 15:28:33 MDT 2008

There are some new head and neck movement limiting products coming on the
market soon that will work a lot better in some of the type cars we run. I'm
going to wait till after the SEMA show and look around a lot before I buy
anything myself. If your helmet movement restriction is mounted to the seat
and not the roll bar and they have to use the jaws of life to lift you out
of the car your shoulders are going to be wider than the helmet so they will
also have to cut that off.

Doug Odom in big ditch