[Land-speed] Portable Weighing Device

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Wed Sep 3 19:46:48 MDT 2008

Ed Purinton wins the kewpie doll! He found what i was thinking of in
Speedways caalog. I had looked on their web site but was unable to find
it there. But now I have the info...

Thanks, Ed!

mayf
I have seen somwhere a small lever type weighing device used on race
cars. It has a stand and a lever that its under the rim of a wheel.
Whenyoupush the lever down and raise the wheel i provides weight of that
corner of the vehicle.

I have a name of Wacho but I cannot find that name.. anybody know of a
similar product and where to look at one?