[Land-speed] Leo Hess

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 18 19:15:11 MDT 2008

Glen,

Leo Hess is at the Intermountain Medical Center, 5121 South Cottonwood
Street, Murray, UT  84157.  Main number, patient information is
801-507-7000.  I just called and confirmed that he is still there.

Lynn Goodfellow is in the University of Utah Hospital, 50 North
Medical Drive, Salt Lake City, UT  84132.  Main number for patient
information is 801-585-8000.  They told me you cannot send flowers
because he is in the burn unit.

Wes