[Land-speed] Quick Release Helmet Restraints

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Fri Oct 17 10:54:12 MDT 2008

I had forgotten about the fore and aft helmet restraints that have beed
chatted about in the past.  There are restraint lanyards that are quick
release aith the appropriate helmet atachments available through Pegasus
Racing.  Here is a a link
http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/group.asp?GroupID=HANSACC  The straps
are 75 bucks and the pair of helmet attachments are 65 bucks. These
should let anyone get quickly out of the car in a normal fashion. The
helmet attachments even say SFI approved. For diufferent drivers, maybe
only the extra helmet attachments would be necessary.

I will be getting some of these as soon as I get an answer to a
question..and that is how do the lanyards attach on the non helmet end...