[Land-speed] A foam question

James Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 16 11:18:37 MDT 2008

I used styrofoam from packing I found at work when I made the cockpit surround on my roadster I used 3 different styles of cloth supplied by Crystaliner. The one seen on the inside was the woven style put on after the chopper style was hard and tied it together on the inside. Jack Kelly, who originally made the 36" tanks, was my advisor. (#664 yellow/orange lakester)

If I learned to do it I'm sure anyone can.............Good Luck