[Land-speed] Hightower, Waters & highby? AA/FD

Tom Shannon saltfevr at q.com
Mon Oct 6 21:33:24 MDT 2008

Dale;

Good to hear from 'ya bud. 'Ya never know where "old" drag racers will turn
up? LOL Missed you at WOS. Say hi to the Pahrump coffee clotch group!!

Tom ShannonMagna, Utah

From: d.pulju at pahrump.comTo: ;Subject: Hightower, Waters & highby? AA/FDDate:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 20:27:54 -0700

tonight at the  rockhound meeting I was talking to Jim Waters the trip leader
for the rock club the last 4years. Tonight we got on the subject of racing and
I found out he is the Waters in the Hightower, Waters,& higby? AA/FD , the
first dragster over 190mph. Now he hunts rocks and launches rockets into the
air.
dale