[Land-speed] WFinals

Rick Byrnes Rick at RBMotorsports.com
Mon Oct 6 17:39:23 MDT 2008

Well, I'm back home and finally able to post here again.
I flew a round trip to SLC yesterday and really am much worse for the wear.
Boy, I'm sure not as resilient as I have been in years past.
Bregt had made it to Wyoming when I got to him and may get home tonight.
When we all recover from this ordeal, we will discuss going to Maxton this
month.  He is really keen on running the car and getting seat time.  We sure
could use some de-bug time even though we tested on a dyna-pack which
basically proved out the powertrain,  There are still so many things that can
go wrong.
So, back to work on my car.  I'm hoping to have the rear suspension parts all
tacked together so we can look at movement and have a number of my counselors
input.  Front end is coming along and I just have to decide on wheels/tires to
start making parts.  Spindles are welded, and going to heat treat this week,
then final machining. (grinding).  Lots to do, and not enough time to do it
in.....
OH JOYFUL ME

Rick