[Land-speed] Tomorrow,non LSR ?

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 15:08:26 MST 2008

Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving to all in our LSR family from my family and
I.
My favorite Holiday, always has been. No presents, no religious
responsibilities, no special person day, just being thankful and recognizing  what a
special  privilege it still is to live in the USA on an  American Holiday.
Most of my immediate Family will be here tomorrow, eating on Frangiella (  my
Granddaughter names The Bird), and assorted home made offerings, but we will
take time to remember both dear ones now gone and especially our military
personnel serving throughout the world and all the emergency service people
protecting us and ours 24/7.
Bob Wanner in NY
AOL.com.