[Land-speed] Theft Insurance

Bryan Savage b.a.savage at wildblue.net
Wed Nov 12 16:19:13 MST 2008

Some unpleasant basics we all tend to overlook.

Insurance company's take in your money so that they can pay their
expenses AND their Share Holders.
They do not take in our money to pay it out to US, unless they are
working very hard to go out of business.

The old rule (which I hate) applies here: "Let the Buyer be Ware".
Words don't mean S**T. If it isn't in writing, you will be dealing
with Harry Potter and the other Wizards.
The most important part is what isn't covered under some or all
circumstances. It's a giant pain in the but for me.

Remember, the reps don't get paid to give you money.

Too much negative crap today, by all,
Bryan