[Land-speed] Theft Insurance

James Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 08:04:17 MST 2008

In 2004  my trailer was broken in while stored in a storage facility. Top tool box (bottom bolted to floor), jack, generator, and ez-up along with the new factory wheels from my Ford F-250 were taken.

All the parts, nitro, and tires were were left untouched.

Fire suit and safety gear is always kept in a suit case in the loft of my garage. Everything was covered under homeowners insurance minus the $500 deduct. If I would have had better locks you couldn't pinch with bolt cutters they would not have gotten in.

You relly feel violated when this happens. Check your locks.............Good Luck