[Land-speed] Theft Insurance

DAW1 DAW1 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 16:18:50 MST 2008

Sorry for your lose. I know someone that THOUGHT they had insurance on their
trailer. Turned out it had to be attached to the tow rig in order to be
covered. When they were on vacation and left the trailer chined to a pole at
the motel it was NOT covered. That of course is when someone stole it. Be
sure of what your policy says, not what your agent says. dw