[Land-speed] Half Moon Bay, Etc.

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Sun Nov 2 12:50:39 MST 2008

On Nov 2, 2008, at 2:45 PM, Ed Weldon wrote:

And a question.......a couple of weeks back some of the Utah guys were
looking for scrap aluminum so they could cast more Save the Salt
plaques.
Who was it?  I just busted up the cast aluminum covers of an old gas
barbeque after I went to a lot of trouble cleaning them up only to
discover
the parts to fix it up cost more than a new one.
Ed

Ed, it's Bo Burkdoll (as in the Burkdoll 'liner) and a friend of his.
There's information on the home page of landracing.com -- including a
shipping address.

       Jon Wennerberg
Tall guy with moustache
and a pair of 2 Club hats