[Land-speed] Half Moon Bay, Etc.

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Sun Nov 2 12:45:45 MST 2008

RE: Half Moon Bay.....Hey, if it worked that would be fine with me......But
I don't think I'd be joining a GLTA anytime soon.
BTW, I filled my gas tank at Costco in Santa Clara this past week for
$2.41.9/gallon for regular.  Maybe there's still hope for my old 78 GMC
pickup.
Oh, and another little find.......interesting set of tube bender plans for
$20
http://www.gottrikes.com/Tube_Bender.htm
And a question.......a couple of weeks back some of the Utah guys were
looking for scrap aluminum so they could cast more Save the Salt plaques.
Who was it?  I just busted up the cast aluminum covers of an old gas
barbeque after I went to a lot of trouble cleaning them up only to discover
the parts to fix it up cost more than a new one.
Ed