[Land-speed] Fwd: Speed week date changes

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 08:16:26 MST 2008

____________________________________
 From: BWANA343
To: wester6935 at comcast.net
Sent: 11/2/2008 10:15:54 A.M.  Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Re: [Land-speed] Speed week date  changes

In a message dated 11/1/2008 9:34:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wester6935 at comcast.net writes:

How's  this for additional help?  I'll bet you can get an accurate 2009
calendar at your bank some time in the next five  weeks.
OR....http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/monthly.html?year=2009&month=8&count
ry=1

You guys are like my father, who thought everything after the sundial was
newfangled...lol
BOBW (64)

 Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. _Check  out Today's Hot 5 Travel
Deals!_

5 Travel Deals!