[Land-speed] landracing forum

DougOdom dlodom at charter.net
Fri Mar 14 14:18:48 MST 2008

I was thinking ( this scares the hell out of most people that know me )
if Jon could get some help monitoring the forum. A couple people to
watch each section and when someone gets off track could send them a PM
letting know not to get personal or every thing they post will have to
be cleared first. Most of the best replies I have gotten have been PM so
as to not get into a pissin match. The only trouble with that is the
best answers are not out there for the new people to see.
Like I said, me thinking can be a scary thing.
Doug Odom in big ditch