[Land-speed] Water Injection -- Too Much???

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Thu Jul 10 11:02:09 MDT 2008

It is pretty obvious why this happened and it had nothing to do with the
intercooler.. It was the water injection way too much before there was
enough heat in the exhaust.. If the exhaust is cold you don't get boost
period.. Too much water no boost...
I would love to see a dyno sheet of an engine that has an ice water type
intercooler and proper octane fuel and then the with and with out water
injection results. I am just not sold on the whole deal for a well prepared
racing engine.
Dave