[Land-speed] Arizona speed traps

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Sun Jan 20 11:28:39 MST 2008

Jon W, that is interesting. I suspect they have a double standard
here...I bet they have no trouble arresting someone caught on tape
robbing a store or ATM or what ever. Some thing that was not witnessed
by a human but a video camera only.

Las Vegas may be the poster child for people running yellow/red lights.
Anymore when I go over, and am stopped by a red light and I am the first
in line, I always count to 3 or 4 before I go because without a doubt
there will be at least one car run the yellow/red.

how ya'll doing up in the land of snow and ice?

mayf, down here where is is going to be a warm 59 degrees, lol