[Land-speed] Arizona speed traps

neil at dbelltech.com neil at dbelltech.com
Sat Jan 19 18:03:44 MST 2008

Jim, Doug;

Yeah, this is really annoying; I'd like to throw the bums out who voted to
authorize that photo radar system. There was an article this morning in the
Tucson paper quoting Gov. Napolitano as saying she is counting on raising
revenue with this system-- so much for their "safety" argument. Now it is
exposed for what it is-- a fund raising program.

Ditto for the "red light runner" photo ticketing system. Scottsdale was
caught reducing the timing of their yellow lights to make it more difficult
to stop on red. Never give politicians this kind of power!

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ