[Land-speed] Motorcycle Lift Table ? -non LSR

Dale Krumheuer dmirror3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 12:42:34 MST 2008

Hello Tony, I'm attaching a .gif file that is a construction plan for a tilt table type bike stand. Have built a couple in the past. Not as tall as what you are looking for but cheap and easy. May not be what you are looking for but hey, who knows, maybe it can help.
Where I used to work, we used the Harbor Freight tables. We converted a HF table into a motorcycle dyno bench. They work fine. I prefer to buy American but when budget won't allow it, we do what we have to. What are you building ?
Take Care,
Dale Krumheuer
Cleveland Oh

RACE427 at aol.com wrote: Curious as to which Motorcycle Lift any on you might be using  to work on
your bikes.  Not looking for the cheap Chinese small lifts you  see practically
everywhere you shop these days.  Interested in a lift which  can raise the bike
up to about 36-48 inches.  Any names of dealers on the  east coast will be
greatly appreciated.  Used ones available will also be  considered.

   Hope I did not break any rules with this  post?   Thanks for your help !!

     Tony Greco    LI,NY

Land-speed mailing list

You are subscribed as dmirror3 at yahoo.com

God, here and there, makes madness a calling