[Land-speed] El Mirage

Dick J lsr_man at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 15:51:05 MST 2008

I've been thinking about running at El Mirage.  I've heard that you have to be a member of an SCTA member-club to run, but when I look at the SCTA site, it says you have to be a member of a club to run for points or set records.  What if I only want to run just to know I've done it in my life-time?  I won't be setting any records, and I wouldn't earn enough points for anybody to care about.  Do I have to be both an SCTA member and a club member just to make a run?

  Will they even let Texans run there?  LoL

  DickJ
  In East Texas