[Land-speed] Non-LSR turban, part three

Bryan Savage b.a.savage at wildblue.net
Mon Feb 18 14:29:00 MST 2008

So very true Tom.

And this "And quite often someone else has to pay the hospital bill.*"*
In other countries that's called "Universal Health Care"
I started riding the streets of L.A. in 1962. I figured out in a few
days what I had to do to stay alive, pretend that I was invisible. I
assumed it would be my fault if I let a car get to me.
I'm between bikes right now and if I get another one, it will have
3 wheels. At my age, I wouldn't trust myself on a 2 wheeler!

I hate the current concept of "No Fault Life"'

Bryan