[Land-speed] Non-LSR turban, part two

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Fri Feb 15 17:18:26 MST 2008

These people are forgetting one of their most scared rights.. the right to
leave if they don't like their surroundings. I find it astounding how many
immigrants want more rights than the citizens and out court system goes
along with it. The ACLU and others like it out real homeland security
problem in my mind..
Dave