[Land-speed] plenum volume discussion

Greg Meyers advo at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 07:34:39 MST 2008

"You can buy a burst panel real cheap....good insurance."

Thanks for responding guys,  We have thought about the burst panel, and have
incorporated it on in our 2006 car which was a draw-thru flathead 6..
http://salt2salt.com/06_07_Update/Graphics/DSC01916.JPG

In calculating the plenum size, does one include the volume of the runners
down to the valves and the tube from the blower to the plenum chamber?  What
happens if there is a baffle or screen along the way?

Thanks again

Greg

http://salt2salt.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]