[Land-speed] Happy New Year.

Doug ............. boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 22:48:47 MST 2008

      I wish you the VERY BEST  Happy New Year that you ever had my friend
       Here's to you & yours !      -and to EVERYONE  on the LSR List as well
!

cheers !   'Dirt Track Doug '

       -105 + miles south of the world famous 'Syracuse
Mile '
       -241.4  miles north of the Williams Grove Speedway pit gate
       -2247  or so miles due east of the marvelous Bonneville Salt
Flats

but never more than a few feet from a cold one         Cold Beer, Hot Blues,
and warm willin' wimin' is what we're all about....

             Speedway Bikes, Minibikes and Harley- D's rode with equal joy,
Dog Training,   Bear neutering,  Emergency Airship repair,  Hot air ,
                  Aerial Surveillance, Corrupt Politicians exposed,  Midgets,
Sprint Cars

                              -and 'Slide Jobs'  truly appreciated  for the
FINE ART  that they are

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Boy  itsa new
year !