[Land-speed] Fw: Killinger and Freund Motorcycle

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Sun Dec 21 19:23:46 MST 2008

Well, now, that is just different!  Back in th eolden days when the
rotary LaRohone engine was used in airplanes it had lots of turning
issues because of the motor spinning while the crank was held
stationary. I wonder if this also had similar issues.  But why stop with
the front wheel? This could have been a dual motor application with one
in the rear also.  Pretty nifty. I wonder how loud it was since it
appears the pipes just dumped.

Nice catch, Glen

mayf