[Land-speed] [BULK] Fw: YAW Control

Keith Turk kturk at ala.net
Sat Dec 20 22:39:33 MST 2008

Dave at the end of the Berkeley's life for us... I was serious about
building an emergency chute designed with the that express purpose...  the
chutes in the car as we used them were designed for slowing and bringing the
car down from fairly large speeds... ( 300 + mph ).... my intent of the
Emergency chute was an Eye Popping... somewhat dangerous device used to
immediately to bring the car back to a normal position...