[Land-speed] YAW Control

Keith Turk kturk at ala.net
Sat Dec 20 05:56:18 MST 2008

Mayf... wierd as this might sound... oh and obnoxious.. most of us just...
ahhh DRIVE...seriously... your butt will tell you everything you need to
know... if your butt is going left, turn that way.... same thing for the
right only different... if your butt is going right.... Turn RIGHT... ( not
left... see  I told ya it was different )

Seroiusly... it's your job in the few minutes we get on the salt each
year... the rest of it is a pure mechanical exercise ...

Keith