[Land-speed] Inertia Switch Specs...

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Fri Dec 5 03:31:06 MST 2008

No one has asked the big question what resets them ie. are they a one time
use if so you can not test them.. sort of like testing a fuse.. They should
at least latch up if activated.. Testing is sort of a joke in real time a 10
or 12 g test means a crash test for all the cars.. at least the lines will
be short for the bikes..lol
Dave