[Land-speed] Green El Mirage -- was DLRA NEEDS YOUR HELP!!

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 17:31:20 MST 2008

In a message dated 12/3/2008 6:54:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
neil at dbelltech.com writes:

Today in  the local central PA.
newspaper there was an article about charging  farmers a tax of $175 per cow
per year, to curb methane gas.
Would not the US Ag standard Cow Average Fart Exam (CAFE) rating apply here
? I mean, compute  out the Big Holsteins with the little Jersey  compacts and
charge the Angus Beef cows with a hay Guzzler surcharge, and Voila  !
OR, put a Cowtylitic Converter on the tail end, condense the methane , run
the Priusii on it .
OR, stop drinking Milk, and raise Hops, Barley, grains, Malts , grow BEER  !!!
I think (hope) this thread is worn thinner than skim milk.
BOBW