[Land-speed] Bonneville is a no-go. Just cance; ed a room at Motel-8 Phone 1-775-664-2888

Todd td at twinjugs.com
Thu Aug 14 22:10:48 MDT 2008

Bryan, Bonneville has and will be there... you get yourself better so the
showing you make next time out is all it should be. I'm glad whatever got you
down, left you well enough to tell us about it.

Deb and I were packing the truck and trailer to come out to our first Speed
Week in 2003 and run. I had a serious body shut down, loss of breath, etc.
and by the time they got me stable and painfrree in the ER we found out it
was a heart attack. I got nitro pumped in me via pills, patch, intrevaneously
and then got my lines roto rooted all before the day was out. Made me feel
the best I had felt in a very along time.... and then it was reccomended that
I should voluntarily get bypass surgey. I thought "voluntarily get my chest
cracked open... yeah right, forget that"!

Well thru some odd circumstances (and my health felt perfectly fine at the
time)... I opted to get that surgery two years later (while I was in the
shape to better deal with the healing). All I can say is it is the second
best decision I've ever made in my life... the first was getting hitched to
the one that helped push me into that decision.

Now because of all that, I will finally be seeing my first time on the salt
in a couple days!

Hope all works out well tommorow and your doc tells you what your body needs
(may not be what your mind wants to hear, but hey - it's all about running on
the "long" course!).

The salt will wait for you, this I know.
Todd