[Land-speed] Bonneville is a no-go. Just canceLed a room at Motel-8 Phone 1-775-664-2888

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 20:43:31 MDT 2008

     aW SCHIETT           THAT'S BUM NEWS BRYAN.

 GET BETTER - FASTER-     An LSR KINDA GUY CAN DO THAT YOU KNOW !

c heers to ya , ' Dirt Track Doug '

-20 miles from Square Deal Raceway,

        -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,

        -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway

       -105 miles south of  ' The Syracuse
Mile ' ...

       -241.4 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway

       -2247 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt
Flats

but never more than a few feet from a cold one

land-speed at autox.team.net
> Subject: [Land-speed] Bonneville is a no-go. Just cance; ed a room at
Motel-8    Phone  1-775-664-2888

> My body wouldn't produce power yesterday. At least the 7hrs in the ER was at
a local place, where they treat you like a friend. I see my Dr. tomorrow and
he better have some good answers. I'm a bit upset!

 Not going to Bonneville was not in my plans, dammit!