[Land-speed] Harley Davidson University ? non LSR

RACE427 at aol.com RACE427 at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 19:46:41 MDT 2008

Hello Group,

   Anyone have a friend or contact who owns or manages a Harley Davidson
Dealership?   I would like to attend Harley's Fuel Injection-computer mapping
class at the HD University.   Problem is I need a dealer who is willing to sign me
up, naturally I pay the fee for the class out of my pocket.  This would be a
wonderful class for me to take and bring back the information on re-mapping
software into school to share with my students.

    Can anyone help me?    Thanks !!!!!!

 Tony Greco  LI,NY