[Land-speed] Maxton

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 16:46:43 MDT 2008

Ed:  the 'other Doug'  here,

    - see; that's what I HATE about living on the 'wrong coast'Damp and cold
as hell in winter (6-9 months) and humid and sweaty as hell (for 4-5 months)
The rest of the time (3 days) is ' just perfect'When I moved back to NYS from
Montana I dam near froze to death.

   c heers to ya ,  ' Dirt  Track  Doug '
             -2225 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
                         but never more than a few feet from a cold one

    Speedway Bikes, Minibikes  and Harley- D's rode with equal joy,
            Dog Training,  Murdersickle Parts, Emergency Airship repair,
               Hot Air, Hot Blues,Cold Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin'
Wimin'
                Aerial Surveillance,  Corrupt Politicians exposed,  Midgets,
Sprint Cars,

                                      -and 'Slide Jobs'  appreciated  for the
FINE ART   that they
are55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555
555555555555555