[Land-speed] Drilling teeny holes...

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Mon Sep 24 23:16:33 MDT 2007

Thanks, guys, I have enough info now to fully destroy all the new bits I
ordered from McMaster-Carr, lol.  I only want to drill less than 5
holes, lol. So this is gonna be jury rigged. Pin vices seem to be good
for reaming a predrilled hole. This is a full drill job through virgin
aluminum metal. I got it now though!

mayf