[Land-speed] NON LSR---Border Rant re-ranted

Tom Bryant saltracer at awwwsome.com
Thu Sep 20 10:35:43 MDT 2007

Let us all keep cool...It seems to me that this thread has gotten out of
focus. I suspect that we are all the offspring of immigrants. The problem
isn't immigrants, this country is richer because of them. Its illegal
immigrants that I along with many others oppose. I can't blame anyone for
wanting a better life, actually that is good. There is a system to enter
this country, use it. Illegals are a problem, period!

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC