[Land-speed] NON LSR---Border Rant re-ranted

Adin, David DavidAdin at mercydurango.org
Thu Sep 20 10:17:48 MDT 2007

(this is probably another bi-polar "I'm tired of this f***Ed up life"
bad day syndrome.)

Delete or bite me, as you mood strikes.

Notice:  Rat Bastard Racing will change its name to Recent Immigrant
Racing effective immediately.

Traced family roots indicate immigrations starting in the late 1600's
through 1907.  No felonies committed that I am aware of.  I will be the
last of the line (luckily as I am the bottom of the barrel.)

My family has worked hard and contributed to society, including killing
many babies in Viet Nam.

I am sorry we are no longer welcome.  Arrangements for deportation will
commence when the house is sold.

David in Durango
(the message here is criminals are the problem,  not johnny-come-latelys
- of which we all are guilty.)